Public Information Before Valentines Day Orders: Monday 14th February.
Public Information ahead of Valentines Day: Monday 14th February
BREXIT,COVID-19,Increased fuel costs!
How will team Something Special keep designing Something Special for your Valentine when costs are rising so quickly?
As always our team will work with a Passion for our designs and creative talent will keep our product at the top of the Valentines Day Gift Charts.
This next bit is hard to put into words without sounding negative, but its always been our ethos to be clear and truthful with our customers, so here it is.
- BREXIT has slowed the flow of flowers from the continent and added extra costs which are being passed onto the florist.
- COVID-19 has been the biggest contributing factor to life changes for everyone and as growers have stopped producing, the demand for the flowers available has increased and so has the cost to the florist.
- FUEL COSTS are rising and some suppliers can't afford to heat their green houses; so further shortages are creeping in and once again the flower costs are increasing.
The main point is that if you can afford to add an extra few pounds to your spend this Valentines Day then fantastic!
Our team will still work with a passion to make the most of your budget, in order to get the biggest impact from your spend this Valentines Day.
Warning Roses are going to be even more expensive than ever.
On a positive note:
We have 22 years experience in the florist industry and are best placed to get the very best quality at the best price available and have the most talented team of designers on hand to create something very special for your loved one.
We recommend one of our unique designs to give it that designer Label "Something Special Flowers" with our unique branding showing that you have taken the care to choose a design from your local independent florist, who just happens to be Scotland's Award winning brand for 22 years.
The florist industry is not alone in being faced with increased costs as we move through out 2022 and it is those that strive for an excellence of product that will continue to have that 5 star rating for customer service in the future.
- Use a local florist.
- If ordering online, be sure that it is a local florist that is in the address bar
- Don't opt for one of the sponsored listings as they are most likely not a local florist. (They just want your hard earned cash)
- Spend just a few more pounds to get best impact
- Have a great day and enjoy the time with your loved one whether you buy a gift or not.
To sum up:
Enjoy your day when it come around and help our team to help you by digging just a little deeper if you can.
Remember our team is here for you and love a happy ending.
Call 01250 873237 to talk to one of our design team who are always happy to help.
Delivering your Valentines gifts in Blairgowrie and Rattray, Alyth, Meigle, Newtyle, Coupar Angus, Burrelton, Scone, Perth, Stanley, Luncarty, Dunkeld and surrounding areas.